Arizona Chapter +
To foster excellence in the areas of Nursing practice,education,research and to promote unity and fellowship among Filipino-American nurses in Arizona.
Chapter President, PNA Arizona
East Valley Arizona Subchapter +This page is under construction.
Tuczon Arizona Subchapter +This page is under construction.
Central California Chapter +
As an official professional Philippine nurses’ organization, PNACC will be a strong leader organization of Filipino- American nurses in Central California.
PNACC overall mission is to uphold the positive image and welfare of its members promote professional nursing excellence and contribute with significant outcomes to healthcare and society.
Goals and Objectives
- Unify- Filipino American Nurses in Central California Develop, implement and evaluate programs in nursing leadership, practice, education and research relevant to professional growth of its members and health care needs of the community.
- Facilitate professional and cultural adjustment of Filipino –American Nurses in Central California through collaboration with agencies in the community.
- Participate actively in professional and cultural activities with professional organizations and other community agencies.
- Review and act on legislation and public policies which directly and indirectly affect healthcare and nursing practice.
- Support actively the PNAA, Inc. goals with PNACC as a member Chapter..
Nancy Nolasco Hoff, MSN, RN
President, PNA Central California 2012-2014
Contact Email: email@example.com
11/2012 – 10/2014 Chapter Officers
President: Nancy Nolasco Hoff, MSN, RN
President-elect: Sally Wee, BSN, RN
Vice President: Rizza Elep, BSN, RN
Secretary: Mila Nino, BSN, RN
Assistant Secretary: Nelfa Reynon, BSN, RN
Treasurer: Leonor Baruela, BSN, RN
Assistant Treasurer: Mary Grace Reyes, BSN, RN
Auditor: Ramon Barcenilla, BSN, RN
Board of Directors
- Victoria Balane Baxter, BSN, RN
- Elnora Bugay, MSN, RN
- Fermina Krishna, BSN, RN
- Luz, Newell, PhDc, MPA, NP
- Glenda Robles, ADN, RN
- Analisa Rafanan, BSN, RN
- Teresita Sagrado, BSN, RN
- Cecile Utleg, BSN, RN
Parliamentarian: Ceri Biltz, BSN, RN
Public Relations Officer: Maricon Estebar, BSN, RN
Advisors’ Representative: Christy Wood, BSN, RN
Immediate Past President: Lourdes M. Nisperos, MSN, RN
Colorado Chapter +
The association shall:
Promote activities that will unify the Filipino-American Nurses in Colorado.
Collaborate with other professional organizations and agencies in Colorado in developing and implementing programs related to nursing practice, education and research.
Participate actively in Nursing and Health care activities in the community.
Provide scholarships and foster continuing education of its members.
Involve in charitable endeavors in the community.
Grace P. Senger, RN, MSN
President, Philippine Nurses Association of Colorado
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hawaii Chapter +
To widen the American-Filipino nurses in Hawaii global perspective by providing link through which they could communicate and promote fellowship with nurses from the mainland US, the Philippine and other places, and if called for, to join forces in enhancing and uplifting the well being of Filipino nurses.
Tina Salvador, BSN, RN, CNN
President, PNA Hawaii, 2012-2014
Contact Email: email@example.com
Marife Aczon-Armstrong, PhD, MSN, MSCP, RN
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nevada Chapter +
To uphold the image and foster the welfare of Filipino American nurses in the state of Nevada as a professional group.
Cristy Sampal, MBA
President, PNA Nevada
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern California Chapter +
The mission of the Philippine Nurses Association of Northern California is to promote fellowship and unity among Filipino nurses, to foster a positive image, and to provide activities that assist in the professional development of the Filipino nurse.
Chapter Code: 101
Contact No. 650-302-0210
Email Address: email@example.com
Joseph C. Mojares
Contact No.: 707-290-5354
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Oregon / Washington Chapter +
The mission of the Philippine Nurses Association of Oregon & Washington (PNA-OR/WA) is to promote unity and fellowship among Filipino nurses in Oregon & Southwest Washington. PNA-OR/WA will foster positive image in the community by maintaining nursing values, uniqueness, compassion, and dignity of the nursing profession.
Madonna A. Deocares
PNA Oregon and Washington Chapter President
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
San Diego Chapter +
- Enhance Filipino nurse’s image by actively participating in activities and programs that promote and enhance professionalism in nursing practice.
- Develop a network to provide support, counseling, and mentorship to members to foster professional and personal growth.
- Promote professional and Educational growth through nursing research and through provision of information on current trends in practice and issues affecting nursing.
PNA San Diego Chapter President
Contact Email: email@example.com
Philippine Nurses Association of San Diego County, Inc.
P. O. Box 881114 San Diego, CA 92168
Southern California Chapter +
As the official professional organization of Filipino American nurses in Southern California, PNASC will uphold the positive image and welfare of its constituent members, promote professional excellence and contribute to significant outcomes to healthcare and society.
PNA Southern California
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Email: email@example.com
Alaska Chapter +
President, Alaska Chapter
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Greater Sacramento Area Chapter +
Alberto Espinas, MSN, RN
President, Greater Sacramento Area Chapter
Contact Email: email@example.com
Tricia Grace Dela Paz, BSN, RN
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org