Central Florida Chapter +
Promote and uphold a positive image of Nursing and Professional Excellence through active participation in educational programs, community health service projects, and networking with other allied health care professionals while maintaining social, cultural and humanitarian endeavors.
Rosie Antequino, BSN, RN
President, PNA Central Florida Chapter
Address: 2401 Christammy Ct, Orlando, Florida 32835
Lorelie Perez, BSN, RN
Address: 304 Tavestock Loop Winter Springs, FL 32708
El Paso Chapter +
PNAEP will promote activities which will unify Filipino Nurses in El Paso. Establish networking with other professional organizations and agencies in El Paso in implementing programs related to nursing practice, education and research. PNAEP will actively participate in nursing and healthcare activities in the community.
Marcelita P. Torres, BSN, RN
President, PNA El Paso
Address: 7304 Lakehurst Rd, El Paso, TX 79912
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Portia Reeves, BNS, RN
Address: 6091 Via Serena Drive El Paso, TX 79912
Contact Email: email@example.com
Biennial Report 2010
Georgia Chapter +
As the official Nursing professional organization of Filipino-American Association in Georgia, PNA-GA will foster the professional and personal development of its constituent members, and promote harmonious relationship through social, civic, and educational endeavors.
The goals of the Association shall include but not limited to:
- Unify Filipino-American nurses in the State of Georgia.
- Keep up with trends relevant to the professional and personal growth of its members.
- Maintain visibility through collaboration with other professional organizations and agencies in the community.
- Participate in programs to meet the healthcare needs of the community.
Venus Soriano, BSN, RN
Georgia Chapter President
Address: 1257 Raleigh Way, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Telephone Number: 770-963-9591
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Berna Bray, BSN, RN
Address: 1198 Grestbrook Drive Mableton, GA 30126
Telephone Number: 770-944-6605
Contact Email: email@example.com
Website Address: http://www.pnaga.org
Gulf Coast Chapter +
MISSION STATEMENT: WE CARE….WE SHARE
- Encourage involvement and voluntarism in the community through public health service and other local,national and international health programs.
- Promote professional career advancement and leadership of Filipino nurses.
- Participate in cultural activities and sharing awareness of• Filipinos' unique culture and traditions.
- Provide assistance and support to worthy causes determined by the Executive Board.
- Promote professionalism among Filipino-American Nurses in Florida.
Cecile-Santos Medenilla, BSN, RNBiennial Report: Biennial Report 2010
Gulf Coast Chapter President
Address: 1366 Sierra Circle, Kissimmee, FL 34744
Telephone: 407-518- 7412 (H) and 407-350-7767 (C)
Tita Edralin Ravi, BSN, RN
Address: 4002 Alexander Palm Ct Tampa, FL 33624
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Metro Houston Chapter +
The Philippine Nurses' Association of Metropolitan Houston (PNAMH ) exists for the purpose of providing an effective forum for upholding the professional image and fostering the welfare of the Filipino -American nurses in and around the Houston Metropolitan area through: promotion of activities that enhance a sense of unity, networking with other professional organizations to develop and implement programs relevant to nursing practice, education and research and collaboration with other organizations and agencies to promote the preservation of our cultural heritage
Luz Reyes, BSN, RN, CNOR, RNFA
President, PNA Metro Houston Chapter
Address: 2626 Holly Hall #311 Houston, TX 77054
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Pamela Windle, MS, RN, NE-BC, CPAN, CAPA, FAAN
Address: 5421 Valerie St., Bellaire, TX 77401
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Metro Houston - Texas Golden Triangle Subchapter +
Jocelyn Angulo, BSN, RN, CCRN
President, PNA MH Texas Golden Triangle Subchapter
Address: 1302 Westmeadow Drive Beaumont, Texas 77706
Renato Peregrino, BSN, RN, CEN
President-Elect, PNA MH Texas Golden Triangle Subchapter
Address: 8035 Village Drive Beaumont, Texas 77713
Contact Email: email@example.com
Metro Houston - North Subchapter +
Eillen Luster, BSN, RN, CCRN
President, Metro Houston North Subchapter, Texas
Address: 24622 Okehampton Drive. Tomball, Texas 77375
Lilibeth Williams, BSN, RN
President-Elect, Metro Houston North Subchapter, Texas
Address: 31403 Weston Village Dr Spring, Texas 77386
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
North East Florida Chapter +
PNANEF will uphold the positive image and welfare of its members, promote professional excellence, and contribute to significant outcomes to healthcare and society.
Velia Callao, BSN, RN, CNOR
President, North East Florida Chapter
Address: 8321 Pepperwood Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32244
Daphne Viray, BSN, RN
Address: 4434 Arch Creek Drive Jacksonville, Florida 32257
North Texas Chapter +
PNA-NT shall uphold and support the mission of PNAA by creating positive image and welfare of its members through the promotion of professional excellence and contribution of significant outcomes to healthcare and society.
- Promote activities that will unify the Filipino-American nurses in the USA and its territories.
- Network with professional organizations and agencies in the development and implementation of educational programs relevant to nursing practice, education and research.
- Influence legislations and public policies that directly and indirectly affect healthcare and nursing practices.
- Facilitate professional and cultural adjustment of Filipino-American nurses in the USA through collaboration with organizations and agencies both in the Philippines and the USA.
- Organize and actively participate in professional and cultural health programs geared toward disease prevention and health promotion in the community we serve and globally.
- Develop and implement research programs focusing on healthcare needs of the Filipino Nurses in the USA and the Philippines.
Monaliza Gaw, MSN, RN, ANP
President, PNA North Texas
Address: 9100 Askew Street, Keller, Texas, 76244
Gledelyn Alejandro, BSN, RN
Address: 1720 W. 8th Street Irving, TX 705060
San Antonio Chapter +
Mission: Serving the Community!
- Promote professional nursing standards as defined by the Texas Nurse Practice Act and accrediting agencies in the United States.
- Provide support for the newcomers Philippine nurses relevant to their orientation to the United States health care system.
- Encourage participation of it members in professional and educational activities.
- Support the goal and adjectives of the Philippine Nurses Association of America.
- The PNASA shall not discriminate against any applicant or member on the basis of race, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion or handicap.
Gertrude Umaming, BSN, RN
President, PNA San Antonio Chapter
Address: 1207 El Riachuelo, San Antonio, Tx 78258
Nelson Tuazon, MSN, RN, NEA-BC, CPHQ, FACHE
Address: 18819 Turtle Cove San Antonio, TX 78255
South East Florida Chapter +
As a professional organization of Filipino-American nurses in Southern Florida, PNASEF will uphold the positive image and foster the welfare of the members; promote professional excellence through relationship based values, evidence-based practice, education and research, and contribute significant quality outcomes to healthcare and to society. PNASEF shall be an active chapter member in the promotion of the vision, mission and objectives of the Philippine Nurses Association of America Inc.
Felicisima Perlas, BSN, RN, BSCoE
President, PNA South East Florida Chapter
Email Address: email@example.com
Beth Postrado, BSN, RN
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PNA-South East Florida (PNASEF)
2012-2014 Executive Board
(Inducted: October 7th, 2012)
(Formal Induction: March 23, 2013 by Pres. Vicky Navarro)
President – Felicisima Perlas
Pres-Elect – Elizabeth Postrado
Secretary – Caleb Rasay
Treasurer - Jocelyn Reyes
- Maggie Estole
- Angelica Ligas
- Maria Teresa Ravelo
- Maria Cristina Umbac
Founding President: Rusty Francisco
South Texas / Rio Grande Valley Chapter +
The Philippine Nurses Association of South Texas, Rio Grande Valley Chapter (PNA-ST RGV Chapter) will bring to the forefront the Filipino nurses in their role of delivering healthcare in Texas; promote excellence in professional nursing; and support camaraderie among its members through leadership, unity, and commitment.
PNA-ST RGV Chapter will uphold the efforts of the Philippine Nurses Association of America to foster advancement in nursing practice through education and research. It will encourage among its members fellowship, civic and community involvement, awareness, and respect of cultural diversity, values and belief system of those they serve.
Christie Candelaria, MSN, RN
President, PNA South Texas Rio Grande Valley Chapter
Address: 2106 Katherine Ave Edinburg, TX 78539
Email Address: email@example.com
PNA of South Texas – Rio Grande Valley New officers
President – Christie Candelaria
Pres-Elect – Alfred Acevedo
Vice President – Luz Llasos
Recording Secretary – Marian Divinagracia
Corresponding Secretary – Chona Dalac
Treasurer: Evelyn Fule
Auditor: Eva Gravador
PRO: Christina Te
Business Manager: Febe de la Cruz
Board of Directors
- Jayson Valerio
- Adora Usudan
- Theresa Yongson
- Priscilla Conje
- John Rhic Candelaria
- Precious Divinagracia
- Shenaley Legas
- May Racoma
- Aster Vargas
- Ted Ray Llasos
- Normita Hayes
Tampa Bay Chapter +
PNA-TAMPA is a non-profit, professional, educational, and community-service oriented organization whose purpose is to uphold the positive image and welfare of its constituent members, promote professional excellence, and contribute to significant outcomes to healthcare and society.
- Unify Filipino-American Nurses in the Tampa Bay area.
- Develop, implement and evaluate programs in nursing leadership, practice, education and research relevant to professional growth of its members and healthcare needs of the community.
- Promote a positive image of nursing to the community through health programs and projects, independently or in collaboration with other local, state and national nursing and other allied health organizations
- Participate actively in socio-cultural activities of the Filipino-American community.
- To encourage, assist, and support worthy causes as determined by the Executive Board.
Ariel Zabala, MN, BSN, RN
President, Tampa Bay Chapter
Address: 7972 Camden Woods Drive, Tampa, FL 33619
Maribel Soriano, BSN, RN
Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Texas-Cameron County Chapter +
To uphold the image and foster the welfare of Filipino and Filipino-American nurses in Cameron County, Texas and in the State of Texas as a professional group in line with the vision, mission and goals of the Philippine Nurses Association of America (PNAA).
Crisanto Bernal, BSN, RN
President, Texas-Cameron County Chapter
Address: 3452 Heritage Circle, Brownsville, TX 78520
Karen Michelle Cendana, BSN, RN
Address: 5522 Lovers Lane Brownsville, TX 78526
Biennial Report 2010